re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

10.23.2006

Mom...

So tonight I hopped on over to the blog I created for my mom. I thought I would see if anyone happened to post a comment. Much to my surprise someone did comment.

She left some info that she has access to concerning my mom and my mom's job. I used the info she gave me to email the company where my mom was last employed. I don't know if they can provide any information, but I thought it would not hurt to ask.

We'll see what they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home