re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

9.17.2006

Here Comes Trouble.


Literally. And Trouble is about 2' tall and weighs about 20 lbs.

Yeah, my son is so close to walking that I fear by the end of the week I will need a stiff drink.

He's been walking holding my hands since APRIL, folks. I was beginning to think he just wnated to hold my hand all the time and that he'd never walk.

Then he started scooting. I figured he'd enjoy scooting and chasing a scooting kid would surely be easier than chasing a running kid. I was sort of right. Chasing a scooter is not easy, but urely it's got to be easier than chasing a runner, right?

Lately, my little scooter boy has been cruising a LOT more and this evening he did a few faceplants because he wanted to let go and walk without holding onto anything. Little daredevil.

So, this is what I need. I need a helmet for a little boy. I need a good strong drink (like Dr. Pepper) and I need a good pair of running shoes. Eddie has been on the go since before day one. He was anxious to get here and he's anxious now to get everywhere.

Pray for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home