re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.03.2006

A Few of My Favorite Things


A happy post for today.

This morning I woke up with Eddie Bear sleeping next to me. Can I just say that is the best thing! I watched him sleep for a while (if I get up, he wakes up) and I listened to the birds outside.

There is something so peaceful about birds singing. When we still had our house I would open all the windows and just listen to the birds chirping in the middle of the day. Their sweet melodies was one of the first things I noticed as missing when we arrived in Florida.

Now granted, in our house, we were a little off the beaten path, so birds were not an oddity. In fact, many people I know who live in that area complain about the birds waking them up early. I have to chuckle at that. I guess I am a heavy sleeper because the birds never woke me.

Between watching Eddie sleep, sleeping in on a Saturday and listening to the birds, today started off quite nicely. The only way to top off a start like that is to finish the day with some yummy orange chicken, beef and broccoli and some lo mein noodles.

Pure bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home