re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

7.21.2006

Continuing My Thought

So I'm sure someone somewhere is mad at me for my post last night. I'm sorry.

Allow me to continue my thought.

My family is non-Christian. If they were to die today I would have *almost* no hope that they were in Heaven. The only way I would be able to find peace would be to put my trust in God that perhaps they were saved in the very final moments of their life.

And then, to trust *EVEN IF* (read the story of Shadrach, Meshach & Abendigo -- sure I butchered those names) my family is not in Heaven. While the thought of my mom spending an eternity in Hell is enough to torment me every single day of my life, I know that ultimately, when I get to Heaven, if she is not there, my tears will still be wiped away by Christ.

That's just enough to give me hope while still keeping the fire lit under me to keep sharing Christ with her and the rest of my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home