re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

9.23.2006

Reveal Yourself.

I've noticed, thanks to Sitemeter, that I do have some lurkers here. I like to know who is reading, so if you are a lurker, reveal yourself. I'd love to hear how you found my little blog.

I'm also particularly interested in those who are local. You know who you are. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger My name is Michelle. said...

Hey there! I read you from time to time (when I can find the time). I'm Michelle, and I found you through blog hopping. Though I may have commented before. : )

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay,.....I am not that comfortable with the term *lurker* but I do read your blog sometimes and now that you have called me out, I will answer. *SMILE*

I am Debbie, also from NC and found your blog by someone else's, I think. Anyway, I think your son is the cutest little fellow. I have a 2 yr. old (tuesday) a 11 yr. old (boys) and a 20 yr. old daughter that is getting married in December.

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home