re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

10.27.2006

Rain, Rain

It's cold and rainy out. Been rainy most of the day. I like these cold rains though.

My idea of a perfect evening, before I was married, was popping in some Ella Fitzgerald or Joshua Redmond, curling up in my comfy clothes on the couch and reading a good book while sipping hot cocoa filled with marshmallows. Doesn't that sound heavenly?

Now that I'm married though *and* now that I have a kiddo, that's just not going to happen. That's okay though. I get to snuggle with my sweetie pies while listening to the tap tap tap of the rain and breathe in the sweet smell of my baby's skin. Not much is better than that.

Since Ed's finally home after being gone all week, I am gonna go do just that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spunky said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Enjoy the "smells" of motherhood. They grow so quickly.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home