re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.26.2007

Dude! I Am SUCH A Slacker!

I just read this post over at the Sparrow's Nest. Can I just say that I feel like a complete slacker now? Now, I know that some of my answers are different simply because of my circumstances (like the freezer answer), but most of them are different because I am a total and complete slacker.

Here are my answers:

Aprons- Y/N? I really really should, but I don't have one. I thought about how badly I need one tonight as oil from the pork shops splattered up onto my shirt. Sigh.
Baking- Favorite thing to bake? Banana Bread
Clothesline- Y/N? No. I live in a townhome...
Donuts- Ever made them? Years ago, but I cheated and used canned biscuits.
Everyday- One homemaking thing you do everyday? Dishes. YUCK!
Freezer- Do you have a separate deep freezer? I wish, but there is no room in our townhome for a deep freezer.
Garbage Disposal- Y/N? Yes, but when we have a house and a garden again I do plan on composting as much of our waste as possible.
Handbook- Y/N? There's a homemaking handbook? Who knew??!
Ironing- Love it or hate it? Ummm... I don't iron. {blush}
Junk Drawer- Where is it? In our kitchen. It's pretty organized and because the drawer also holds foil, plastic wrap and ziplocs, there's not a LOT of junk in there.
Kitchen- Design and decorating? Not a lot of room for decorating. I do have a red and cream valance up and I use mason jars to store utensils like spatulas and such.
Love- What is your favorite part of homemaking? Cleaning. I know, I am a freak. Cleaning is like therapy for me though. Decorating is fun, but it costs so much money and I am so picky that it loses its appeal.
Mop- Y/N? Most often, I scrub on my hands and knees. Don't think that's all that special. I have VERY little floor space that requires mopping.
Nylons- Wash them by hand or in the washer? I don't wear nylons except for maybe three or four times a year. I toss them in the washer.
Oven- Do you use the window or open it to check? Both.
Pizza- What do you put on yours? Tomatoes, extra cheese, pepperoni (sometimes) mushrooms, olives and green peppers.
Quiet- What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Hmmm...let's see...blog or nap. {blush}
Recipe card box- Y/N? I have a box and a binder, but I rarely use either. I also have a file folder full of family recipes that still need to be organized.
Style of house- Two story, townhome.
Tablecloths and napkins- Y/N? I have a tablecloth for special occasions. Eddie is still a very messy eater and would ruin anything I may use on a daily basis. I would love to switch to cloth napkins -- ya know for the cost and environent, but Ed won't let me.
Under the kitchen sink- Sorta neat, sorta messy.
Vacuum- How many times a week? At least 3.
Wash- How many loads do you do a week? Hmmm...lately it seems like more, but I'd say usually around 6.
X’s- Do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off? I am definitely a list-maker. I rarely follow the lists though.
Yard- Who does what? When we had a yard I did the gardening and Ed mowed. I miss my garden terribly.
ZZZ’s- What is your last homemaking task for the day? Usually it's picking up the toys that Eddie has strewn all over everywhere. Tonight though I had to take out the trash.
If you read all of this, consider yourself tagged!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Virkler said...

Fun :) I played too!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Fun list! I played. :)

1:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home