re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.08.2007

Day 3: He's Funny

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you two things about me. 1. I am stubborn. 2. I tell horribly corny jokes and laugh as I am telling them.

Most people don't "get" my sense of humor. It's dry and sarcastic. Probably closer to British humor than American humor. Ed "gets" it though --even if he doesn't want to admit it. His jokes are as corny as mine -- maybe even cornier -- and I love that.

For the first 3 years we were married, whenever I told him I was going to get a shower, he'd reply with a straight face that we already have a shower. Ba-dum-bum.

To have someone who "gets" me and who shaes my sense of humor is a rare thing. It's one more reason to tresure my Ed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home