re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.18.2006

Amen and Amen!!!

This sermon has got me shouting. Absolutely true!

Part of what Voddie Baucham says deals with my last post about family size and part of it deals with a current struggle I am having with my church.

I love my church, but I wish they did not insist on the children being separated from the parents during sermons and Sunday School. If one more person asks me when Eddie will be going to nursery, I may just scream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home