re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

7.10.2006

My Wish List

If money were no object I'd have the following things:
  1. new to us (but not new) car
  2. new bath linens
  3. a house in the country
  4. good health insurance where i wouldn't have to worry about med. bills if i had another preemie
  5. a new to me wardrobe
  6. a pressure cooker
  7. one of those vacuums that vacuums automatically
  8. the latest and greatest mac, fully loaded with all my favorite graphics software (photoshop, illustrator, quarkxpress, etc...)
  9. new bed linens
  10. pro picts made of us

For now, I'll just dream. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home