re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

7.03.2006

Eddie Loves His Daddy!


I can say this now, since Ed is home to protect me; Ed was out of town last week with his National Guard unit. (Even if Ed wasn't home, I am heavily armed, so don't try anything stupid.)
Anyways... That meant I had a long week with Eddie all by myself. That meant little -- if any adult interaction. It also meant I ate horribly. I don't cook if Ed's not home.

Apparently though I wasn't the only one who missed Ed. I probably made poor Eddie crazy with my obnoxious babbling and singing.

When Ed got home late Friday afternoon, Eddie was just waking up from a nap. As soon as he realized Daddy was home he wanted nothing more to do with me. Something about that just made me incredibly happy. (Maybe it's just the fact that I got a break.) HA! It's nice to know that Daddy can make Eddie a happy boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home