re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

7.26.2006

Uggghhh!

So I'm trying to figure out songs to play with the video I'm making. Ed and I thought that song, "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" by Travis Tritt would be appropriate, but then I re-read the lyrics. Too bad I can't just use the chorus. I think that would be too cute with photos of Eddie screaming or grinning mischeviously. While Eddie might look like trouble, he's not a sweet-talkin, sexy-walkin' anything. lol!

Another song I thought about using was a song that was playing one day while I was visiting Eddie in the NICU. It was "Raise your hands to Heaven and Pray..." I lost it when it got to the chorus where it says, "Raise your hands to Heaven and pray, that we'll be back together someday." The lyrics to that one are a little iffy too. So... I dunno.

Still pondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home