re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

8.22.2006

Drive By

Today I intend to:

  • design 28 hole sponsor signs for our church's golf tournament -- providing computer cooperates.
  • vacuum
  • make dinner
  • clean my bathroom
  • empty catbox
  • take out the trash
  • do dishes
  • go to bank
  • read
  • *maybe* sew

Still no "getting out" goals. Hmmm... Maybe I will look for some local moms groups online. The church up the road has a moms thing on Thursday mornings. Perhaps I will visit that this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

Bev, is that community bible? I have heard GREAT things about the moms group. Maybe I'll join you sometime. Hey by the way I mentioned you in my post today. Hope you don't mind. :)

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Reformed Mama said...

yeah... it is community bible. that makes me feel better that you've heard good things about it.

and just fyi... you will probably be mentioned in my post later simply because fo what you blogged. :)

2:49 PM

 
Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

Comm. Bible even has a room for homeschoolers to go and sit and work while mom is in Bible study, whoooo hooo!!! I always wanted to try it when mine were little but it was a bit of a drive.

I hear such good things about that church. Not that I want to see ya leave RMBC or anything.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home