re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

8.03.2006

Ho Hum

I've got so much rattlin' around in my brain right now. It's making me crazy.

Dad will be here tomorrow. He and one of my uncles who will be in town this weekend for the reunion really really don't get along. Should be interesting.

There's the party tomorrow night -- in our very small apartment -- with about 20 guests!

I'm contemplating getting rid of the cat and that makes me sad.

I'm also contemplating different ways I can make some money using my design skills. The problem there is that I am on a PC and I don't have decent software.

I wonder at what point does it become a bad idea for one to chase his or her dreams. This is a tough-y for me because I am an idealist by nature.

I'd really like a date with Ed. I just need to know Eddie is with someone who is very patient and kind and okay with holding a baby the entire time we are gone. lol!

I wonder about Eddie's development. In some ways he's on schedule for his adjusted age and in other ways it seems like he may be tad bit behind. And every baby is different and every baby book says something different (imagine me rolling my eyes).

Of course, the big thing is what's gonna happen at the end of this month. Who knows? Wanna hear something really really really stinkin' HILARIOUS? Ed's job is over at the end of the month, so is the grace period on his $60K student loan. Yeah, I'm dying laughing over THAT one.

So... lots goin on in my head. Trying to not worry. Trying to trust God and not scream, "Yo God! What is UP??!!! I know He's got a plan. I'm just waiting for that plan to unfold.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

For some reason, Blogger would not let me post a comment to your humor posting so I shall make it here.

Please ask Ed if he's aware that Alexander the Great invented the wrist watch. He tied a miniature sundial to his wrist with a strip of cloth.

They even wrote a song about it. I'm sure he's heard about it.

(get ready)


It's.......


Alexander's Rag Time-Band

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Bob Cleveland said...

Hi. Me again.

This time I read he whole post. Wow. you do have a lot on you.

Someone once said that when you're down to nothing, God is up to something. I think that applies here.

God knows your deal. Look for help. I suspect He'll be sending some.

Soon.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Reformed Mama said...

thanks bob! nice to see ya around. :)

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home