re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.26.2007

On Second Thought...

I just Googled some morning sickness remedies. I found a website for midwives. Several shared their remedies for all-day sickness.

Apparently there's a study that indicates potato chips and lemonade are a good remedy. Another mentions ice cream and coke. Sounds like a plan to me. HA!

Of course, one woman said that she made herself throw up bile each day to alleviate morning sickness. Think I'll skip that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

there is something to the lemonade...at least it worked for me.

And jolly ranchers. If I sucked on a Jolly rancher I could make it through the morning teaching my class.

I can't remember what else worked; I had varying degrees of sickness with each of mine. Cleo was the worst of all :)

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home