re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

3.19.2007

An Update

Hi there. Sorry I've been slack about updating here. I'm struggling with not wanting this blog to turn into a pregnancy blog.

Anyway... First, Thank you so much for the prayers and encouragement. They really mean a lot to me.

Second, here's the update. I went to the OB last Thursday. Love the doc. He's wonderful and will be very proactive in attempting to prevent me from delivering another preemie. That, right off the bat gets him MAJOR brownie points. :)

The not-so-good-news is that my BP was high enough that I had to start meds immediately and I have to go back in today for a blood pressure check.

For most people, pregnancy-induced-hypertension starts much later in the pregnancy. Of course, my body apparently can't do pregnancy "normally" so here I am.

I am trying hard to trust God in all of this and to not be anxious. Ya know.. .the whole Philippians 4:6-8 thing. It's a struggle for me.

Anyway... that's the update. I will try and post more this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Glad to know that you are ok and you have found an ob that you are comfortable with. That helps.

Take it easy, update when you can and btw, it's your blog and you can make it whatever you want. *grin* I mean that respectfully, of course.

10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home