re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

1.15.2008

Back From The Dead.

Yeah, yeah, I'm still alive. I am freezing my tushie off, but I am alive.

I think the last time I posted here, Andrew had just been born and Ed was training as a pilot for an airline in Utah.

Well, life happens and the airline in Utah didn't work out. Imagine that. See, we thought we had everything all figured out. Funny how things get all screwy when you think you know what's going on.

Anyway... we decided to move to Salt Lake City, Utah while Ed was continuiing his job search. Ed's dad and step-mom live here. Since my family sucks, I figured it would be nice for our boys to be near grandparetns for at least a small portion of their lives. Know what I mean?

As "luck" (and I use that term loosely) would have it, we moved out here at teh end of November and in the middle of December Ed was hired by a company back east. So, we will be moving again in March.

Salt Lake's not bad at all. I have a pediatrician who is supportive of my hippie parenting ways and there are tons of things to do here. Plus, Ed's dad and step-mom are really sweet.

I will say that there are a few downsides. There are no Krispy Kremes, Biscuitvilles or Kepleys around here. There is entirely too much snow and I can't seem to get sweet tea unless I make it myself. Those are serious problems ya'll. Especially the snow. Ick!

Eddie likes the snow though. He likes chasing grandpa's dogs around too. Andrew is still too young to care about any of that.

As far as this blog goes, I've been trying to decide if I want to keep it going or not. I haven't posted in forever. I am trying to do some freelance writing here and there and I do have two kiddos and a hubby to take care of. So, I dunno.

I reckon a good way to make that decision would be to determine which direction I want to take this blog. But, that's far too much for me to think about tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

Bev, Bev, Bev! I've been wondering about you! You inspire me, because you are definately a "when life hits you roll with the punches" type person. You really are. You amaze me at how easily you adapt to new situations. I could learn alot.

What is "back east?" As in North Carolina or just somewhere south???? Or the northeast? Do tell (you can email!)

And, the pics of the boys are adorable. They really look alot like their Dad? :)

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home