re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

5.11.2007

Back in the Saddle?

I think so. Finally.

Things are going well here. I am still off the blood pressure medication and I am finally gaining weight as a result. YIPPEE!!! Who ever thought I'd be happy to gain weight? HA! The baby is doing well, as far as I can tell. She or he likes to kick and flip flop around a lot. She or he also likes to tap-dance on my bladder.

The fatigue from being pregnant usually has me falling asleep with Eddie and then waking up sometime int he middle of the night to brush my teeth and go to bed. That's a big part of why I haven't been blogging. That, and I haven't eben so sure as to what I want to do with this blog anyway.

I think I've got it figured out now though. I don't want this to become a pregnancy blog where you just listen to me whining about spending my days in the bathroom. :) I have several posts that I want to share. I need to type them out and edit them and all that, but they are sitting there in my noggin'. And, not one of them really has much at all to do with pregnancy.

I'd like to share some thoughts about Heaven and why I think it's possible for Christians to look forward to being there even though we know some of our friends and loved ones may not be there with us.

I'd also like to share some thoughts on submission. This is one of my favorite topics because of where I used to stand on the issue and where I now stand. I think submission gets a bad wrap, so I'd like to share my experiences (including my reformation on the idea), as well as what submission is and what it isn't. I think the world's view of what submission is has crept into the church and distorted what is supposed to be a GOOD thing.

I may do a post or two on gossip. I'm not sure yet. I know this is something that has affected all of us in one way or another.

Those are just a few things I'd like to share. I've been learning so much lately. It's been a good time of sweet fellowship with the Lord -- a time for which I am most appreciative.

So, my friends... I think I'm back for a while. I look forward to seeing ya 'round the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home