re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

9.10.2007

Still Pregnant

Yep, I surely am! Can you believe it?

My guess is that as soon as Ed gets back into town, Andrew will make his appearance. Let's hope he doesn't attempt to come before Ed gets home. :)

I've got lots of thoughts to share, but it's late and I just wanted to let anyone who cares know that I am indeed still pregnant. :) This is the most pregnant I've ever been. 35 weeks. Who knew that was possible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home