re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.14.2008

Re-inventing The Blog

I can't really re-invent the wheel, so I'll re-invent my blog.

Really, I suppose I am just dusting it off and working on it a bit more now. I'll start to work on a new look and maybe add a few new things here and there.

I'll probably add a link to my etsy store and maybe even my cafepress store. For now though, I'll just update you on what I've been up to for the past who knows how long.

Mostly, I've been being a mom. Eddie is so smart and keeps me on my toes. Andrew is only 8 months old, but is wearing 18 month size clothes and has recently (yesterday) started cruising along the couch.

We are living in Ohio now and liking it most of the time. We've found a church to call home, so that's good. Not so keen on the weather here, but it is better than Florida weather.

I've written some for Associated Content, but nothing earth-shattering or even really important at all. but it does give me a little play money.

Since Andrew has decided to try to type, I guess I should go for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home