re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.19.2006

Rambling

This will probably be a rambling post. I always think of what I want to write, but by the time I get a chance to actually sit down and write, I've forgotten everything I want to touch on.

Maybe it's old age. Maybe I can blame it on the baby. HA!

I know I need to credit Lindsey with inspiring me to at least start a list of 101 things I want to accomplish in 1001 days. Of course, I've only got about 50 things on my list that I started weeks ago.

The last item I wrote on that list was to finish the list. :)

I also should mention the Silver Jewelry Club. They list 4 items of silver jewelry every 15 minutes or so on their website. The jewelry is nice quality and is free. You only pay shipping; which is $5.99 per item. Not bad.

I'm broke, so the Silver Jewelry Club will be the source for lots of my Christmas presents.

Speaking of which, I've already started my shopping. No matter if I am shopping for clothes for myself or for gifts or for groceries, I almost only buy items that are on sale -- HUGE discount kind of sale. Being thrifty helps when you're broke.

My brain is toast. It's late. I'll be back to ramble some more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home