re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.30.2006

Score For Me!!!

I decided to brave the crowds (which I HATE) and see what I could find at the local Goodwill. They had all clothing and shoes for just $1. I was doubtful that I would find anything because of the crowd and because there is NEVER anything in my size.

I was wrong to doubt though. I found three shirts and three skirts for myself and two shirts for my hubby. Eddie has plenty of clothes for now, so he only got a book. I spent $9.90 total.

The awesome bargain though was the denim skirt I purchased. It's a name brand skirt and it still had the tags on it. It evidently had been marked DOWN to $52.95 and then again to $39.95. I paid $1 for the skirt -- NEW!

I love a bargain.

Now, I need to add here that I really hope I did not offend anyone with my girlie girl post. That was not my intent. I was only meaning to share my lack of girlie-ness. Know what I mean? And if I did offend, you can laugh at me today because two of the skirts I bought have flowers on them and one of the shirts I bought was pink. So laugh away. I reckon I deserve it.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

You go frugal-girly-girl!!!! I love a good deal. Can't wait to see you in the denim skirt!

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home