re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

8.08.2006

Options

It looks like Ed will be volunteering to go to the border here soon. That should be fun.

Or not.

The two week stints here and there with the Guard are one thing. They pay the bills and they are relatively short stays. We are unsure as to how long Ed will volunteer to go this time. I'm hoping it's not for too long because I HATE being alone.

It's funny because I am not really worried about our bills and stuff like that. I am so tired though.

I feel like we have been in a perpetual state of transition for the past two years and nine days (when we moved to FL). I just really want to be settled in a house, NOT an apartment and not have to worry about certain things anymore.

I don't care to be rich -- never have really. I do like stability and consistency though.

It's a battle for me though is to remain supportive of Ed's career change and to not let my own wants and desires take over. There are days when I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs, "Dude, just go back to Toyota and forget this flying gig."

I would never do that though. He's wanted to fly since he was a teenager. Now he has the chance. He loves to fly. He feels like he has accomplished/is accomplishing his goals. That's an awesome thing to know -- that your hubby is happy.

And he does take GOOD care of us. What more could I ask of him?

I suppose I'll keep asking God to get Ed a job with an airline. Of course, who knows how the airline gig would work out now?

Ultimately, I can only sit back and watch what God does. I'm excited and anxious all at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home