re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

10.30.2006

In Other News

Eddie apparently like forts and tents and stuff. He absolutely loves it when we hide under a bedsheet or make a fort from boxes for him. So, Ed made the frame for a fort for the boy.

I spent some time today sewing the walls. Tomorrow I will finish the walls and will attach the roof. I'm pretty excited.

The frame is just made from PVC pipe and I found some great, colorful fabric at Wally World yesterday. I think later I'll get some of that really fluffy, furry material and put that down as a "rug" in his fort.

My boy may have goofy parents, but he's got the best fort in town.

Picts will be posted when I am finished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mothermore. said...

Sounds like fun!! Be sure to take some pictures :)

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home