re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

10.07.2006

Things I Dread

1. I dread getting up in the mornings. I am not a good sleeper and I like my mornings to be spent under the covers making up for the sleep i missed the previous night.

2. I dread balancing the checkbook. Do I really need to elaborate?

3. I dread family reunionsand get togethers. I know that sounds bad, but I feel like the "weird" one in my family. And, I admit, I am, but I don't like feeling like everyone thinks I'm weird -- does that make sense?

4. I dread changing the cat box. That's just gross.

5. I dread changing Eddie's poopy diapers. That's worse than the cat box. Maybe.

6. I dread putting away laundry. Washing it and drying it is easy. Putting it away is the absolute worst chore EVER.

7. I dread looking for a new church when we move to SC. Church searching just stinks. I am too analytical and too social to do that job.

8. I dread filling my car with gas and that has nothing to do with the price of gas. I just hate pumping gas. I'd pay extra if there was a full-service gas station near me. What will I do when Ed goes to SC? I reckon I won't be going to too many places. :)

9. I dread giving the cat a bath. It needs to be done, but goodness. Have YOU ever bathed a cat?

10. I dread the day my son grows up and moves out and all that jazz. I think I'll end up crawling into a hole for months when that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home