re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

11.07.2006

Dirty Little Secrets

I have a few dirtly little secrets. Compared to some people, I'm sure my secrets aren't all THAT bad. But, they are still my little secrets. They are so secret that I'm even gonna share a few.

1. I have days like today when I don't do my makeup or even get out of my jammies. Oh the horror!!!

2. I gave up listening to secular music for the most part several years ago. Most of it is just too vulgar -- even the stuff the rest of society would deem "clean." HOWEVER, I absolutely LOVE George Strait. He has got the most amazing voice and I love that he doesn't try to sing country pop. He just sings country.

3. Kind of going along with #2, I really don't watch TV. We don't have cable and we get no channels in on our TV. That's not a bad thing. We do watch movies though. And one of my favorite movies is Pure Country, with George Strait. I also like Sweet Home Alabama, though that's probably got some stuff in it too that I should not watch.

4. I sometimes eat cereal for dinner when Ed is not home.

5. I listen to *gasp* talk radio more than I do music when I am in the car. If I can't get a good talk show, then I listen to preaching. Last choice is music.

6. I can eat a whole medium pizza by myself and sometimes I do.

7. I hate changing diapers. I actually gag when I have to change Eddie. Heaven help me when/if I get pregnant again while Eddie is still in diapers. Between the morning sickness and the diapers I won't be able to keep anything down.

8. I am a voyeur. I like to watch people. Not when they are doing anything private. Just in general. I observe people at church and in my neighborhood. It's entertaining.

9. I like M&Ms on my pizza and in my popcorn.

10. I like having the bed to myself when Ed is not home. Man that's heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home