re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

11.03.2006

No Harm, No Foul

I'm moving onwards and upwards. Shaking the dust off my feet, so to speak.

Some things have happened (actually they've not happened) in recent days that kind of disappointed me. A potential friendship seems to have dissolved into thin air before it really ever even started. That had left me wondering if I had upset this "friend" in some way.

This has bothered me all week. I'm kinda sensitive like that, ya know. :) HOWEVER, I've decided to not waste my time worrying about this anymore. If she's just too busy, then so be it.

In other words, whatever. No harm, no foul. No hard feelings towards her, just maybe a few hurt ones on my end. Nothing I won't recover from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home