re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

1.17.2007

Finally, Winter Arrives

It's been rather warm here in SC. I was beginning to wonder if I should have left my winter clothes in storage back in NC. But, it looks like I amy actually get to use them for a day or two.

Today was pretty chilly out and tomorrow they are actually calling for freezing rain and sleet. YIPPEE!!! It's finally winter.

Now, to be honest, I would prefer snow to freezing rain, but either way I don't plan on leaving the house tomorrow.

I've already made a pot of chili and I have a batch of cookie dough ready to bake, so bring it on, Old Man Winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home