re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

1.17.2007

OOOOHHHHH I Wanna Go!

This conference is being held at my alma mater and I would give my left leg to go. Seriously.

Paul Tripp is one of my favorite writers. A few of my old profs are leading breakout sessions. AND, it would be a great opportunity to just soak up more information.

Unfortunately, the liklihood of Ed not having to work those days AND me being able to leave Eddie for two days is pretty slim.

Ya know, had I not become a mom I think I would have been a perpetual student. I am such a nerd that school and learning will ALWAYS appeal to me.

I did, at one time, say that if I ever thought about going back to school I wanted someone to shoot me. But that was right after three years of working on my master's degree. Really though, I would jump at the chance to take a single course or to get a whole 'nother degree.

I wouldn't mind studying literature, music, law, psychology and counseling (of course), photography, web design, teaching, and sociology. Notice that there are no "real" sciences or math at all. HA! That's because they really are not my gig at all.

Anyway... I REALLY REALLY wanna go to the conference posted above. But, since I can't go, I thought I'd let you all know about it and maybe you can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home