re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.03.2007

'Cause I'm Cheap!

Ed and I are CHEAP-O! I'm actually kind of proud of our frugality. It's really not a bad thing -- not when I can buy brand new, name brand skirts for $1.

Our frugality has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. We do not buy new cars EVER. We shop carefully for our groceries. We buy second-hand. We have even found a way to have cheap dates -- although that really and truly hasn't happened since Eddie was born.

And don't ya know, cheap dates are always the best. ;)

Anyway... Shalee is hosting 50 Cheap Dates; read about it at her blog. Then, post your ideas for a cheap date. Sounds like fun to me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

I got here from a blog from a blog but I think we might have something in common. I bet you know what the blue banner is and sing Psalms at worship. Me too. It's fun to see other RP blogs online.

11:48 AM

 
Blogger TheNormalMiddle said...

I'm cheap too, but proud of it! :)

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Shalee said...

Girl! You and I sound like we could seriously be friends... Frugal is my maiden name.

Thanks for linking and I can't wait to see the ideas and to take them on a test drive.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Crystal said...

Another proud tightwad here. :)

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home