re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

6.17.2008

Feeling Drained

Funny how being home with the kids by myself for just two days is such a complete drain on me. My brain is fried. I'd love to update the look of this blog. I'd love to create some cards or design something, but I don't have it in me.

But, my boys are great, so I can handle being drained.

Eddie is growing so well and is so smart; too smart for his own good. He's almost three. I can't believe that. Makes me happy and sad all at the same time.

Eddie is my smart, shy boy with the puppy dog eyes. His eyes can convince you that he should have whatever he wants, even if it's cake for breakfast.

And Andrew, well, he's just funny. There's not much shy about him and talk about a charmer!!? He flashes those bright blue eyes at anybody and everybody. He'll never have a problem making people believe him.

So... I'm drained for now, but my cup overflows with the blessings that are my boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home