re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

10.08.2006

Things I Love

  1. I love waking up when it's COLD and snuggling with Ed. ;)
  2. I love the way Eddie's hair smells and the way it feels on my nose.
  3. I love hot chocolate on a cool evening.
  4. I love reading Paul's writings. They could be a sermon on their own if they were read straight through.
  5. I love climbing into a bed with fresh HOT sheets right outta the dryer after I've just gotten a nice HOT shower. Of course this never happens because it requires someone else to make the bed right as I am getting outta the shower.
  6. I love watching Eddie learn new things. He can clap and point and turn the light off now.
  7. I love curling up with a good book and a blanket on a yucky day. This never happens anymore either.
  8. I love Corny jokes. The cornier, the better.
  9. I love the thought of having another kiddo running around. I don't so much look forward to being pregnant again.
  10. I love it when Ed sneaks up behind me and hugs me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home