re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.04.2007

Sleeping Beauty

Eddie looks like my own little Sleeping Beauty when he's dozing. Maybe that's cause he is just adorable or maybe I'm just grateful for the break and that makes him even more precious. :)

Anyway... My Sleeping Beauty is why we didn't make it to church today. First, his diapers are still not they way they should be, if you get my drift. Secondly, since he was sick last weekend, he's been a bit of a bear. Not the cuddly kind either. And thirdly, the bear was sleeping so soundly this morning that I did not dare wake him.

His attitude seems better today, even if his diapers are not. So, I hope that next Sunday I will be able to return to church with my son, not my little sleeping beauty bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home