re·form: (r-fôrm) v. re·formed, re·form·ing, re·forms v. tr. 1. To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition. 2. To cause (a person) to give up harmful or immoral practices; persuade to adopt a better way of life.
ma·ma or mam·ma also mom·ma: n. (also m-mä) Informal. Mother.

2.01.2009

An Update

It’s been a while… again… since I last posted in my blog. Sorry. I guess I’m still trying to figure out how exactly to make time for certain things. Anyway… Thought I’d update on what’s goin’ on with us these days.

We are living in Ft. Mill, SC while we wait to hear about a job for Ed. He was laid off from the airline in September and has been working with the National Guard since then so that we have some income. He’s applied for a full-time position with the National Guard and we are waiting to hear whether or not he got the job. We’ll see.

The boys are growing like wildfire. Eddie is wanting to learn to read and we do some basic math stuff here at home too. He’s my little nerd. Love him to bits.

Andrew is hilarious. He’s walking all over the place and is trying to talk. He’s a climber. He’s the one who is going to make things “interesting” because he’s mischievous. :)

I’ve been keeping busy with the boys. My mom did pass away in October after battling colon cancer. That was rough. Still is rough at times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charla said...

"He’s the one who is going to make things “interesting” because he’s mischievous."
Yup, that's Bekah, too. :) I love that Eddie's so excited about learning to read and do math...that's awesome!!!

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home